4/16/18

How's that for destiny

It's gone now. The last shadows of the darkness, the last tiny corners of the bad - I feel so sweet - it's been healed.

That was it, and a whole story more. (Later.) But let's take a moment for the equal balance found. The dreamily, romantically, lived opposite of all the pain of another woman who I was. Here, there were,- are- open hearts, kind soft touch and hours long expression. Here it's so real and so good.

Because I believe everything "sits upon" opposites. And still never thought I'd feel the right side of what was the cold side. Yet here it was - my hand holding a racing heart and mine, ...mine's a completely different surface of light.

Now, I don't ode this to an old beast - I say it to archive that the "soft spring nights" of my hoping fantasy - I just had. I just travelled years of time to more joy than it ever growled I wasn't worth.

How's that for destiny?









. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment