4/6/17

Whew!

There was a spider on my bed so I didn't sleep. So let's read this fast. hey! Ran circles round the past across blue lines instead. Thought how WOW!-great this all is. Thought about the rain too, and the dumping you, and it's all just making my mind allergic and delayed. Still it's rampant and dismantic. (Not a word? ah hell) Need the music and the dance, need the frantic and the pace.
Neeed a few weeks sleep, but I'm always saying that...
Here we go - fumble down and round with me tonight and let it roll across the records' rhythm. Let everything I've said and tried to say but not, restart and let it play. Play. What fun that is, that I know again and trouble it is, I know that too all daylight long. And day it's been, day gone again. Be again! Round and round and oh, I need a drink... (I should say) and maybe true. Maybe woo and hoo and hoorah what a change....transfor-mation all it's been. So let's go! Race across the street and wake with all the jokes and thought and hoo all surmised in sleep - and revel and revive and just go with it dammit! It's not that scary. Commit, commit to the work and the work and coming change to heat and legs and sweating proof of...proof of life and liberty and me just going going - mind gone going.
sigh.
Sleep and know me better.








. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment