2/6/13

"November" stills


Stills are up (hooray!) for the short film "November" that I worked on as production+costume designer from about August to December of 2012.

Check them out on the film's Facebook Page by clicking here! 

A few weeks ago my brother sent me the raw cut which I forwarded to our sound technician, and a close fellow filmmaker friend for any notes...and to share in the excitement. It was a fun project, not without it's large bumps-in-the-road like every film has, but an opportunity created to get the grand group together of the folks I'm blessed to call my filmmaking team, and friends.

Read my post-wrap blog post by clicking here.  // "The memories still gloriously looping - going back to - still looking up into - the silver walls, late in the night....as the room burns with the sizzle that equipment lights make after the film shoot is over. Zapping the frenzied fragments you remember between the leaps up&down stairs --- making sure everything is just right, yeah it's all right -- clad all in black and letting the night just roll over..."

/ / /  And just last week, all involved in the project were sent a link to the FINAL cut! Can't share it on here just yet though, as it'll be going into festivals submissions for 2013/2014...


No comments:

Post a Comment