1/16/13

Happy New Year!...and new look!


Sometimes it starts with the smallest thing. 


This little (but big purchase) Olympus pen camera has inspired lots of ideas --- mainly, to get back to the photography I loved shooting the most -- documenting candid portraits, places and nights. 

Can't believe I started this blog FIVE years ago (whoa) and that people have been reading it from the start!! Will continue to write in prose as always --- to share beat stories of dimly lit nights with the artists+friends in my life, and the adventures of all sizes and places. TO WRITE, always.

However - there's lots of projects already in the works for 2013 ....and my idea is to EXPAND this blog into a full scope of my work - from design, to film work, to travel and yes - photography.
There's even a link now to my Pininterest board on the left!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone enjoys the new look! 

Here's to 2013, and all the adventures ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment