5/7/11

Geometry

All I make is all I have. 
And I'm still doing penance for all my sins. 

It's funny, this penitentiary.
It's such an easy act to play - much too believable for them to believe. 
They'd laugh and never believe any of it. 
And I never tell the story right anyhow. 

Geometry was always an inconceivable delight.
All the shapes, form the shapes. 
Add up the shapes. 
Mathematically, systematically, they should fit together right. 
But it was so easy to share the answers. 
So easy to make the math not add up right. 

Ain't that just how it goes. 
(Did I get there too predictably?)
It'd be predictable if all my skin shown all the stories.
If all my arms and back and neck had tattoo's. 
Surprises myself sometimes to find it all looks so clean. 

We all look so clean. 
Clean up so nice. Joke so good. 
Joke and tease me until I,..
Until the next idea or adventure greets me. 
And I can show the woman I once was. 
I can show what the night feels like. 
The night sky that is, just above Neverland. 

Never, never, land. 
Never get too scared and come down. 
Life, it's just changing words.


No comments:

Post a Comment